Why attend our 50th?
- The 50th will likely be our last “official” class function. It will certainly be the best attended since our 25th.
- Come see old friends, reminisce, make new friends – you will feel welcomed!
- Come see Tufts today – the University is better than ever!
- While we will actively raise funds for Tufts during the months leading up to the reunion, you will not be solicited during reunion weekend – that’s a promise!
- Most of our committee has been together since our 25th reunion. We love working together and we know the formula for success!
Maximize attendance – We want you to come!
Provide opportunities for classmates to talk with each other!
Incorporate opportunities for learning – serious, interesting discussions.
Organize a great celebration for Saturday evening – good food and great music after dinner.